Thursday, April 3, 2008

Friendship SMS Quotes

  • The true test of friendship is when you part ways and realize that despite the distance, you're still friend true and through.
  • To have you as a friend is to have one of the sweetest gift life can bring; to be a friend to you is t be one of the sweetest feelings one can have in life.

  • Friendship is the art of reaching out and touching someone else hearts just like the way you touched mine.. A big thanks for beaing good to me and double thanks for accepting me as i am.
  • A friend is what the heart needs all the time. No wonder i hear my heart beep also when you text me.
  • friendship happens in that special moment when someone reaches out to another, hopes the best fo anther and makes a special difference that no one else can make.

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy