Thursday, May 15, 2008

Fathers Day Text Messages

  • Good Morning! Could you do me a favor? Please hug your dad for me and tell him that i said thanks for raising you well to become one of the best people I know. happy fathers day to your dad.
  • A Dad is Gods love in action. He looks with his heart and feels with his eyes. A Dad is the cement that keeps his family together and his love last a lifetime. Happy Fathers Day!


  • Happy fathers day to your dad. may you always cherish and love him coz hes the one and only dad that you could ever have. Long live to your dad.
  • Thanks for being there Through the tears Laughter and dirty diapers. Happy Father’s Day! Dad. I love U so much.
  • Daddy, I love you so, You are my inspiration, You are a picture of strength and serenity, and I shall love you till eternity! “Happy Fathers Day”

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy