Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Funny SMS Jokes 3

  • First in space: Russian: we were the first in space. AMERICAN: we were the first in the moon. FILIPINO: We will be the first in the sun. AMERICAN: No, you cannot land in the sun, it’s too hot! FILIPINO: it’s very simple; we will go there at night.
  • SON: Dad, can you write in the dark? DADDY: I think so. What is it you want me to write? SON: your signature on my report card.
  • Dying Woman: Father, I want to be cremated and my ashes scattered at the mall.
    PRIEST: why at the mall?
    DYING WEOMAN: that way, I know my daughter will visit me every week.
  • EMPLOYER: In this job, we need someone who is responsible.
    APPLICANT: I’m the person you’re looking for, in my last job, overtime something went wrong, and they said I was responsible.
  • A little boy went to his father and asked: 'Papa, where did all my intelligence come from?' the father replied: 'well, son, you might have gotten it from your mother, ‘cause I still have mine.'

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy