Monday, November 10, 2008

Good Night SMS Messages

  • I have been waiting for the right time to tell you… It’s like waiting for hours and hours. I know it’s the right time for me to say this; I’m starting to fall....... asleep. Good night.
  • I ran up the door and closed the stairs, said my pajamas and put on my prayers, turned off the bed and hopped into the light, All because you kissed me goodnight.

  • Welcome to sweet dreams airlines, all passengers on bed be ready as the flight will be leaving soon to dreamland, Fasten your bed belt. Ready for take off. Goodnight and sweet dreams.
  • There’s a time to cry, a time to enjoy, a time to be serious and time to love but now is the time to sleep. Good night!
  • As the night falls, may the angels embrace you as you sleep, relax your self, free your minds and feel your heart may you encounter the sweatiest of all dreams. Good night!

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy