Monday, April 7, 2008

Pick Up Lines Text Messages

  • You must be tired because you've been running through my mind. You must be a thief because you stole my heart and I must be a bad shooter because i keep on missing you.
  • What if i said "i like you", would you text back and say its ok? what if i tell you "I miss you", would you go back and say will you stay? How bout if i confess that "i love you', would you ever text back?

  • Cant you see the look in my eyes that say i like you? Cant you see the smile on my face whenever we talk? cant you see I'm happy whenever im with you? And why can't you see that i'm falling in love with you!
  • You're the one i hug so tight, you're the one i dream of at night, always remember that i'll forever be true, earch and every second my heart belongs to you.
  • Can i say I love you today? if not, can i ask you again tomorrow? and the day after tomorrow? and the day after that? Cause ill be loving you every single day of my life.

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy