Monday, September 15, 2008

Admiration Text Messages

  • My heart beats faster every time you walk by. My eyes sparkle every time I hear your voice. I love you more every time you smile at me.
  • You walk in clouds of glitter and the sun reflects your eyes. And every time the wind blows I can smell you in the sky.

  • The other night I matched each stars with reason for loving you. It was great until I ran out of stars.
  • True is the word of your eyes. Beauty is the beating of your heart. Love is the smile on your face. Desire is the touch of your hand.
  • I keep on thinking of a word that will best describe you. Suddenly something entered my mind and it starts with Speci. Yeah, that’s it, Species, as in endangered species.

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy