Monday, September 8, 2008

Friendship SMS Messages

  • Ill forever cherish the friendship you have given me. Ill hold it close forever next to my heart. We may haven’t gone a long way but hope well be friends forever come what may.
  • Things between us might change years from now… It won’t be too surprising but just keep in mind that I’ve been a friend to you once… so till the end, ill always be.

  • If you need advice, text me. If you need a friend, call me. If you need me, email me. If you need money, the subscriber cannot be reached, please don’t try later.
  • Having a friend is like sleeping on wet cement, the longer you stay, the harder for you to let go. But once your gone, you cant go without leaving a single but memorable mark.
  • Whether the weather is good, whether the weather is bad, whether the weather, whatever the weather, you’ll be my friend forever whether you like it or not.

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy