Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Text Messages

  • A little boy wrote to Santa Clause, “send me a baby brother”. Santa wrote back, “send me your mother”. Hahaha…bad Santa. Advance Merry Christmas.
  • Wishing you all the timeless treasures of Christmas, the warmth of home, the love of family and the company of good friends. Have a blessed Christmas!

  • Competition is so strong nowadays. Sometimes we need to be ahead of other people… Merry Christmas!!! Where’s my gift? Hehehe…
  • Christmas is on the air. Let me be the first to greet you, Advance Merry Christmas! Wheres my Gift? LOL!
  • Lord please bless my friends who are reading this. I hope they would not expect a gift from me this christmas. Please touch their heart and remind them that its better to give than to receive. Amen.

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy