Sunday, January 20, 2008

Love Text Messages 2

  • Do you spend you life in the service or your passions or do you employ your passion in the service of your life.
  • When you came into my life, you touched me for good. Now that youre far away, I want to feel your touch again. Thats why i had our picture by my bed retouched.
  • Your love is like an ocean.. everyday i feel like im being engulfed by a heart so vast.
  • If you have nothing but passion, you're like a man standing on you head You see things the wrong way.
  • The wrinkles of the heart are more indelible than the wrinkles of the brow.

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy