Thursday, January 17, 2008

Spiritual Text Messages 3

  • God is so big, he can cover the world with love, So small he can stay inside your heart. So wise, he knows all your desires but grants only whats best for you.
  • How generous of GOD for giving us the opportunity to right the wrong, to make things better and to live life with joy in our hearts.
  • How faithful is the LORD? Look at what He said to Jacob in Genesis 28:15-.. "I will not leave you until I have finished giving you everything I promised you."
  • God is the reason why even in pain, we smile. Even in confusion, we understand, Even in betrayal, we trust. And even in fear we continue to fight.
  • No one manufacture a lock without a key. Similarly, God wont give us problems without solutions. I hope you can find the right key everytime you encounter the door locked.

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy