Thursday, January 24, 2008

Love Text Messages 5

  • Let your feeling show. if you want to show your love, do it. thats because love is demonstrative not reclusive.
  • To love without reflecting is like eating without digesting.
  • Did you know that love is like a boomerang? whenever you let it go, it goes back to you with full speed.
  • Life is meaningless without love. so put some meaning int yourlife. put some love into it today.
  • When you walk with me just hold my celphone, because everytime your heart beats my celphone goes "beep beep".

1 comments:

emiliethestrange said...

Kung Hei Fat Choi. Happy blogging my fellow centralian. :D

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy