Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Love Text Messages 4

  • The magic of being in love is that two beings feel the magic of each other.
  • What if i would set up a shop that would take photos of the heart..Would i get a lot of customers apart from you?
  • I hate U! Why? Because U isnt complete without beaing part of U and I. I hate U!
  • When you said you like me, my heart beat fast. When you said you cherish me, my heart beat faster. when you said you loved me, my heart still beat faster. When you said you will marry me, I had a heart attack.
  • Whenever you erase my Text, i always get a message, it goes..Message sending rejected. Its unique to my cellphone only.

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy