Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Friendship Text Messages 2

  • Life may lead us to different roads, meeting new people and learning things. But one thing is for sure, I will never forget the road where i met you!
  • Lately i learned that friendship is the best relationship. we may Go separate ways, live different lives, believe in different aspects.. But as long as we believe, were friends, Well forever be.


  • Deep within each other's heart, we each do our respective parts by sharing our feelings for each other and make our friendship a lot better.

  • When i pray, i thank God more for my friends than for my daily bread, coz friendship is the bread of the heart.
  • Why does being a friend sometimes make you odd? Because you'll always be wrong even if you're right and you're weak even if you are strong.
f

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy