Monday, February 25, 2008

Love Text Messages 7

  • On a silent nite when friends r few, i close my eyes n think of u, a silent nite, a silent tear, a silent wish u were here!
  • I have never been good with words..nor at expressing what i feel..But i hope in some way, somehow i have made you feel that "youre very much appreciated that you have made me enjoy life."

  • Can i tel you my secrets? Something you still dont know about me. Will you promise to keep it? Well, I trust you. Youll be the first to know that "Im scared to lose you."
  • I believe dat a man is lucky if he wins the first Love of a woman.. But the truth is.. A woman is luckier if she wins the last love of a man.
  • Im jealous of people getting close to you especially when you show them the real you. Its not that im selfish, im just afraid that youll become to happy with them and youll forget about me.

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy