Sunday, March 16, 2008

Love Text Messages 10

  • Don't worry if you lose love. Thats just God's way of preparing you for someone better.
  • People came, people go but I'm glad i know that whenever i say HELLO, your feeling always shows.
  • Your feelings mean a lot to me, your heart sets me free but when you dont text me i start crying, cant you see?
  • When i see the stars at night, i think of a shining star that turns darkness to light. Thats you, even if your far You make me feel alright.
  • some Events always seem special n matter how many times we forget them. Its such a perfect day for letting you know how warmly you're thought about TODAY.

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy