Sunday, March 23, 2008

Missing You Text Messages

  • A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T V W X Y Z "oopz imiss u'
  • Dont hold back affection say what's in your heart that you're happy when you're together and sad when your apart. I miss you so much.

  • I miss you so much that i long for your touch, I miss your smile that i miss you're here for a while, and what i miss most is the way you laugh..that spending a minute with you is good enough.
  • Why say hi if you mean i miss you. Why say lets go out! if you mean i want to be with you. Why say STAY! if you can say be with me. Then why say I care when your heart says I LOVE YOU!
  • You have a heart, I have mine too.. If theyre apart, mine feels really blue..If they're really blue, I dont know what to do. Its just beats faster and faster and shouts I LOVE YOU!


See also other Missing You Text Messages

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy