Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Funny SMS Jokes 2

  • I have to ask you something important.. I have a problem, I need your honesty. Theres this thing thats bothering me and i think youre the right person to be asked.. Which came first? The chicken or the egg?
  • Newsflash: Yesterday, there was a Nun jogging at the park and was raped! After that day, there was hundred of Nuns jogging in the park.


  • When God created music, there was your voice. When God created happiness, there was you. When god created cuteness, smartness and good looks.. I was there. Where were you that time?
  • In a japanese restaurant..
    Customer: Give me "ta-keho-me"
    Waiter: Sir?is it take home?
  • Sinner: father, forgive me for i have sinned. I'm sexually preoccupied and often read dirty jokes and graphics from my cellphone.
    Priest: My child..can we be textmates?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice sms

keep it up , i really liked it , u have done a great job

keep updating new sms

Funny SMS

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy