Thursday, April 10, 2008

Love SMS Quotes 2

  • There is love when two people give their hearts. today i gave my to you in a box. I thought you rejected it when the box came back to me, but when i opened it i found your heart.
  • Love in marriage should be the accomplishment of a beautiful dream, and not as it to often is, the end.

  • Love ceases to be a pleasure when it ceases to be a secret.
  • True Partners don't think the same.. Instead they simply think together.
  • Love isn't finding the right person, but creating the right relationship.

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy