Monday, April 14, 2008

Sweet Text Messages 2

  • If you say run! I'll say "how far?" If you say swim! I'll say "how deep?" If you say jump! I'll say "How high?" If you say, "go away" I'll say "no, I wont! I'll stay with yo forever.. because you are special"
  • When theres no room in the heart for you, theres always room in my house for you!

  • We are bulding in sorrow or joy. A friendship the world cant see which time can destroy coz were building.. for eternity..
  • Relationship are like traffic signs, 1 way, 2 way, do not enter, no u turn, no left turn, but the best so far is give way and keep right.
  • The perfect man and woman of our dreams lives in our dreams..In this life, we have to settle on whoever comes close. Someone not perfect but real.

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy