Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sweet Text Messages 3

  • Your heart, the place that i would like to go. Your eyes, the mystery that i want to know. Your smile, the magic that i want to learn. your love, the flame that makes me burn.
  • people seldom say "I Love you" and when they do, its either too late or the love is gone. But when I say "I Love you" it doesn't mean you have to stay, but I wish you'd never go away.

  • When love is lost.. Relax! it just mean that another love is about to take place- A greater love.
  • Sometimes love is just like walking on a one-way street, but no matter how long it is, theres always bound to be an intersection where two roads meet.
  • Dont search for the one you must love, time will come for you to fill, but now if the tme has come, my heart knows its you i want, so now im telling this to you, coz my heart wont lie to you.

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy