Sunday, May 18, 2008

Love Text Messages 12

  • I would give up happiness to never see you sad. I would give up eternity to be with you always. i would give up my life so that yours would be new. i would give up everything except you.
  • Tonight go outside and look at the moon, the beautiful moon which reminds me of you. it is you who shines so bright and kiss my worries good night even though you look like a moon.

  • Never frown because you'll never know if someone is falling in love with your smile.
  • You'll learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry.
  • Learn to love the person who is with you at present. Forget the person in the past and thank him instead for hurting you which lead you to love the person you have right now.

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy