Thursday, May 22, 2008

Friendship SMS Quotes 2

  • In friendship, there will be times when i cant understand you at all. Not see things the way you want me to. But no matter what happens you'll always be one of the people who made me - a better me. Thank you,
  • friendship is just rainbow between two hearts sharing 7 colors of feelings: Love, sadness, happiness, truth, faith, secret, and respect. Hope you'll find that rainbow with me.

  • The moon said to me, If your friend is not texting you, why dont you leave your friend? I looked back to the moon and said, Does your sky ever leave you when you dont shine?
  • You've never been ordinary to me. In fact, youve always been special. you might just think im oblivious but youre not forgotten coz since weve become friends, youve always been special part of my life.
  • Every nice friend is a glimpse of God. It is one of our life's blessings, a priceless gift that can never be bought, sold, or forgotten just like you.

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy