Thursday, May 29, 2008

Text Love Quotes

  • People are never perfect but love can be. So why waste your time looking for the perfect love instead of creating the perfect love.
  • If kisses were water I'd give you the sea. if hugs were leaves, I'd give you a tree. if spaces were love, i'd give you eternity.. and if youre true to me, Ill keep all my love for thee.

  • If I were to be born again.. I'd like to be a tear born in your eyes.. It lives on your cheek.. It dies on your lips.
  • The tear shed over the heartbreaks are the words left unsaid and deeds left undone.
  • The say the best thins in life are free but this aint true, I had to text you even theres a fee.. Cause you are the one of the best for me.

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy