Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sad Text Messages

  • Why should I dream when they don’t come true, why should I love you if you wont love me too. Why should I wish when I can’t have you? Why should I try when I don’t mean a thing to you? Why should I hope cause somehow, someway I feel you love me too.
  • It hurts to say goodbye to a person that you almost give your life knowing that life won’t be the same with out him, but its better to give up the feeling rather than to know that your the only one fighting.

  • Don’t shed your tear for someone who hurt you. Don’t long for that person if they left. Don’t feel sorry if you failed when you tried your best. Someone is out there more deserving for your time and love.
  • You know what hurts? Its when the one you love gives up and say "you deserve someone better" and you whisper "maybe i do" when you know that deep inside you'll never find someone whose better that the best.
  • In love you can make mistakes. But the biggest mistake you could ever do is to give up someone you love and say: 'its for the best, so I’ll stop hurting myself...'

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy