Monday, June 16, 2008

Sweet Text Messages 4

  • I wish I could collect the perfect words, put them in your hands and close your fingers around them so you could know how I thank GOD for sending you to me.
  • I knew there was something very special about you.. But it still came as a surprise when you reached into the sky, pulled down the stars and made a little heaven right here on earth.

  • If you are in heaven and I’m in hell, I’ll always look up to remember you. But if I’m in heaven and you are in hell, I’ll ask God to send me to hell, because heaven won’t be heaven without you.
  • When you care so much for somebody, you’ll find every possible way to let your messages get through. Hope you’ll be able to receive this so that you’ll know how much I care for you.
  • Time might lead me to nowhere, fate might break me apart; but I’m always be thankful that once, along my life’s journey I found you.

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy