Friday, June 20, 2008

SMS Love Quotes 2

  • Have a heart that never hardens, a temper that never tires, a touch that never hurts and a love that never dies.
  • Love is a dance step that never goes out of style. Sometimes you stumble, sometimes you hurt your partner’s foot, but often times you must learn new steps to survive.

  • Love is the strongest part of the game, not needing to know each others name, but beware of some obstacles that will make you cry because if you lose, it is as if you’re going to die.
  • I want to say Hi cause I want to greet, I want to say “how are you?” cause I’m concerned; I want to ask “is everything fine?” cause I care, I want to say “thank you” cause I appreciate your existence.
  • If ever you’ll find someone who makes you smile through storms, comfort you till sun down... Face the fact, keep and never let go of that person… There’s no “right one” when the ‘real one” comes along.

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy