Friday, June 27, 2008

Sweet SMS Messages 2

  • Its not how many or how few, how long or how short, how funny or how corny your messages as long as it’s from you, it has one common effect; it makes me happy cause you remember me.
  • I have two little eyes, two little ears to listen and two little feet to walk with you, two little arms to hold you tight and Big heart to love you.

  • If only I could hold you now to let you know how happy I am to have you in my life, expect me not to let go. I would rather lose my life than be without you.
  • If there are times you are afraid, times you are confused, times you feel uneasy, times you feel alone, times you start to cry and times you stop to love… Don’t worry, you still have me…
  • When I laugh with you, I know the meaning of happiness, and when I’m with you, I know the meaning of Love.

    0 comments:

    Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
    Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





    Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy