Sunday, July 6, 2008

Goodbye Text Messages

  • Why say you’re not good enough for me when what you mean is the opposite? Why say you regret letting me go when all you mean is you cant love me anymore? Why so many excuses when all you mean is Goodbye?
  • Time will come you’ll going to say goodbye. You’ll say ‘Thanks for everything.’ It will truly hurt me but I will accept it and smile to hide the pain, but please if you can hold on, don’t leave. Please?

  • I tried to take the pain away by finding someone new, but then I came to realize no one compares to you. And even if I look around pretending not to cry, ill always go back to the day you finally say goodbye.
  • There are things we didn’t want to happen but have to experience, things that we don’t want to know but have learned and people who we can’t live without but have to let go, sad but true.
  • You deserve to be happy not in the arms of someone who keeps you waiting but in the arms of someone who will take you now and will love you forever.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hi..thank you for adding your site on the list of ENTRECARD participants. i would just like to remind you that you need to display a DROP widget on your site otherwise, you'll be remove from the list.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy