Friday, July 11, 2008

Sweet Text Messages 5

  • I would give up everything for one moment with you, for one moment is better than a lifetime of never knowing you.
  • Time may change my life but my hearts remains the same to you. Time may change your heart but my love for you never changes.

  • Love can touch us one time, and last a whole life time. Love was when I loved you, one true time I hold you.
  • My life has been awaiting you; your footfall was my own hearts beat.
  • True love find its way directly to the heart, there are no boundaries or limits, it can touch the skies even the moon and the stars, for you can say when true love will come.

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy