Monday, July 28, 2008

Sweet Text Messages 6

  • I can’t find a perfect word to describe our relationship or how much you mean to me. All I know is that you’re my other half and I don’t know what to do if ever you’re gone.
  • Being with you was the happiest days of my life, being without you was the saddest, talking to you eases the pain, thinking of you makes me feel insane but my feelings for you will remain the same.

  • Time will prove my love to you and cement my place in your heart forever. For time will give me the credibility and the believability that I need to convince you to want to spend the rest of your life with me that I am worthy of such a commitment.
  • Can you hear my heart? It says I love you. Do you believe it? Close your eyes for a while, you know this is isn’t my style. But one thing’s for sure, I wanna love you more and forever.
  • If missing you is the hardest part of my life… Then soften it please, and be my wife.

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy