Monday, August 11, 2008

Sweet SMS

  • Cotton candy? Nope! Chocolate syrup? Nah! Fresh honey? Not! Lemme see… How bout Sugar? Nope! Darn! I still cant find anything as sweet as you.
  • I was at the ship thinking of you. When I looked down, I dropped a tear into the ocean, until someone finds it, that’s the only time I’ll stop loving you.

  • No matter how loud I laugh, I’m still not happy. No matter how hard I cry, the sadness inside grows. The more people love me, the more I feel empty. I just need you to love me, for all the pain to go.
  • Being alone maybe the hardest thing but it gives you time to think and realize how much you really want to spend your life with someone you’re destined to be with.
  • I have learned to accept what life has thrown at me, most brought pain and regret. You are one of them that brought joy and I don’t want you to be just another life’s regret.

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy