Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cute Text Messages

  • There are things that you love to hear but you can never hear it from the person you would like to hear it from, but don’t be deaf to hear it from the person who says it from the heart.
  • I wrote your name in the sand but the tide washed it away. I wrote your name in the sky but the wind blew it away. I wrote your name in my heart and forever you will stay.

  • Dropped a tear in the ocean, when they find it is when I will stop loving you.
  • My life’s not a complete without you in it, my heart will not beat without yours, my dream are not dreams without you in them, ill be right here waiting for you just to hold your hand.
  • If I’m in hell and you’re in heaven, ill always look up and be proud of you. But if I’m up in heaven and you’re in hell, ill be on my knees and beg the Lord to please send me down there coz with you, any place is heaven.

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy