Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Broken Hearted SMS

  • Love hurts when you breakup with someone. It hurts even more when someone breaks up with you. But love hurts most when the person you love has no idea how you feel.
  • Heartbreak will last as long as you want and cut deep as you allow them to go, challenge is not how to survive heartbreaks but to learn from them.

  • The most hurtful kind of lies are the ones delivered by the people you care about the most. It makes you doubt everything you know and makes you wonder why you care so much and worst of all, it puts you in the position of deciding whether to tell them you know they’re lying or act like your too dull to even know the difference. Keep this in mind the next time you lie to someone who cares about you, because more often than not, they know and it hurts a lot.
  • One day you’ll love me as I’ve loved you. One day you’ll cry for me as I cried for you, one day you’ll need me just as I needed you, and one day you’ll want me and I won’t want you.
  • It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to really forget someone.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice niche blog.. ang dami siguro visitor ng site mo :)


Happy Blogging

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy