Thursday, October 30, 2008

Friendship SMS Messages 2

  • When you have a problem, don’t hesitate to tell it to people you can’t live with out, you have friends and loved ones that you can depends on, so even if you say you don’t need no body, your wrong. Remember what Bow Wow said to soul jaboy “everybody needs help even Superman”. Whammy you!
  • One of the best memories in my life was knowing a friends like you and even if I don’t have a lot of time to be with you I want you to know how much I treasure you since the day I knew you.

  • Real friends are not those who are nice to be with, but rather those who are nice to talk with, coz they don’t only listen they understand, not only your words, but most of all your silence.
  • If your friends is too frank that may he/she says hurts you, don’t get mad, coz donkey once told shriek: “only true friends can be cruelly honest!”
  • A friend is a book that needs to be read in order to find its inner beauty your one of the best books ever written. A master piece worth reading and a book worth keeping!

2 comments:

Kenneth said...

hello there!! if you need many quotes i have many here in my phone about 500+... I can help you also in your blogsite.. I'm planning to create a textandquotes blog on wordpress... but before that i am requesting for your permission to use some of your quotation... if you're looking for a partner in your blog, i'm available..

here's my Email:
kent.bsece@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

sure you can. but just make sure you give a credit to me citing that you got some of the msgs from here then you can have them if you want.

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy