Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm Here Text Messages

  • We usually keep our problems and never want the world to know. Though we try to be stronger, were weak inside, but always remember I’m just here.
  • When changes came us we tend to let go of few things but even if I’ve got so many changes in my life now, “no change can ever make me forget you, I promise”.

  • I don’t know if I am a part of you, I’m not sure if you care for me to, I wont assume I mean much to you, but I want you to know that I’m just here, waiting to be needed by you.
  • If everything goes wrong and you’re down and alone and no one seems around just turn and look beside you coz there you’ll see me waiting for you to say: “hey freak, in need you here”, I know I’m not like you’re precious friends and I’m just a trash to them but I a sure you that if all those nasty bitches will live you theirs still me, you’re freaky fucking friend wiling to be there for you.
  • Being far isn’t the meaning of being away, I may not be there but messages are bridges I cross to make you feel I’m always here.

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy