Friday, November 21, 2008

Good Morning SMS

  • I love mornings it makes me think of the value of life, it asks me to live not yesterday’s sorrow nor tomorrow’s dreams but today’s blessing! Good morning!
  • This morning I wish you the strength of faith, the reality of hope, the comfort of love, and the contentment of a happy heart. Good morning!

  • 7 secrets of success that I found in my room”, 1 Roof said: Aim high. 2. Fan said: Be cool. 3. Clock said: Every second is precious. 4. Mirror said: Reflect before you act. 5. Window said: See the world. 6. Calendar said: Be up to date. 7. Door said: Push hard to achieve your goals.
  • Wear your happiest face this morning and wear it till night comes. Influence others to do the same to make your day one heck of happy life. Have a beautiful day! Good morning.
  • Mistakes are painful when they happen but years later a collection of mistakes are called experience, which leads you to success that’s life, face and live it this morning. Goods morning!

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy