Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Love Text Messages

  • Its one of the greatest ironies of human existence, the more you love someone, the more you make yourself vulnerable to pain of losing him/her.. and the more you increase your chances of getting hurt.. yes love makes you strong.. but at the same time, it leaves you defenseless.
  • When you're in pain, don't fight it, you'll just get exhausted.. one advice: feel the pain, until it hurts no more..
  • "if i were the rain, could i connect with someones heart as the rain connects the eternally separated earth and sky?"
  • The most headed people in the whole wide world are those people who are in love.. Whatever you tell them, they just smile but wouldn't listen.
  • Just like that..you've become a part of my life. Just like that..you became special to me. Just like that..you've made me happy. So dont expect me to forget you, "Just like that"

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy