Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Valentine Text Messages 2

  • I may not be too expressive to tel you how much i care, how much i value the real you, but one thing is for sure is that i will always love you.
  • Theres a reason for everything, a reason to laugh, a reason to cry, a reason to love, but if theres no reason, will you let me be the reason?
  • Some event always seem special no matter how many times we forget them. Its such a perfect day for letting you know how warmly you're thought about today.
  • I wrote ur name in the sand but it got washed away,i wrote ur name in da sky but it got blown away, i wrote your name in my heart where it will stay.
  • I cant recall how the two of us started to know each other. All i know is there's something in you that makes me feel fine. So i hope youll never change and be the same person how i known you from the start.

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy