Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sweet SMS Messages

  • When I'm away from you, I'm still with you. when my eyes are closed, I could still see you. When I'm awake, i still dream of you. When I feel i have everything, I still need you. And no matter what, I'll always love you.
  • Your not one of the reason why life is worth living, not one of the reason why I'm Happy all day long, neither why ill never feel alone - You'll never be one of the reasons, cause You'll always be the only reason.

  • On the course of love, people must teach their hearts to be brave- brave enough to hold on when things go wrong and brave enough to let go when they realize that things are not meant to be after all.
  • I was born with a heart, like the rest of us do have, but just recently i found it in half. Could you please check your heart? It might be holding my missing half.
  • We say we love flowers, yet we pluck them. we say we love trees, yet we cut them.. And we still wonder why some poeple are afraid when they are told that they are loved.

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy