Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Depressing Text Messages

  • It hurts to see someone walk away from you. But it hurts most is when they made you feel loved, made you fall for them, made you believe they love you. But they never really did.
  • It really hurts to love someone who doesn’t give you time of day but what will hurt more is when you realize that someone that you don’t give the time of day loved you and give it up coz you loved someone else.

  • I love you, I really do, but making me your whole life wont do much good for you. Love me enough to let me go.
  • To walk is what I always do, but I prefer not to look back or to look back to people who’s no longer walking with me. Then someone asked me: ‘why did you just let other people leave you?’ then I answered ‘life is a long journey. Let see who will be walking with me till the end of my story.’
  • A painfully-sweet fact: Truth is, everyone’s going to hurt you. You just have to decide whose worth the sweet torture.


0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy