Thursday, July 17, 2008

Missing You SMS

  • Someone misses you so much, its not your family nor the one of your relatives, its not even your best friend nor your sweetheart, its just a simple ordinary me who misses the special extraordinary.
  • Wishing you one day you’ll miss me terribly that no matter how hard you look for me you would not find me. Why? Because I want you to miss me the same way I’m missing you.

  • Being so far from each other is not a reason enough to forget you.. I may not always keep in touch. But my heart and mind tell.. "I miss your presence so much."
  • I’ve known almost hundred names, I’ve known almost a hundred numbers but there is something about you that keeps me texting you. Don’t know what it is, but when I thought it might be just because you are YOU.
  • When Peter Pan saw Tinkerbell again after quite some time, he asked ‘why did you have to go away for so long?’ Tinkerbell replied: ‘you never gave me a reason to come back. I was always there when you needed me. But I guess you never showed how important I am in your life. Now its different and now we’ve changed. But I’m still smiling.’ Peter Pan asked her why? Tinkerbell: ’I myself don’t know the reason. Its just now its your turn to miss me.’

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy