Sunday, August 31, 2008

Friendship Text Messages 4

  • Sooner you’ll no longer feel my presence; you’ll never even miss my absence. I’ll just hope somebody when the roads meet again you’ll still be the person, I used to call friend.
  • Friendship does not die just because of distance so even if your not here, I hope you know I’m keeping you with me in my heart coz you’ll always be special to me even through the miles.

  • Friendship is the wonderful gift that no one can buy. It is made up of love that roots in our hearts to make fruit of memory not just for a while but for a lifetime.
  • Do you ever recall the day we first meet? Our first hello? The day we became friends? Well I do, I will always remember for the best gifts I’ll be keeping you.
  • The best of friendship doesn’t only show when your together it shows when you’re apart yet you realize that despite distance and silence friendship still survives.

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy