Friday, November 14, 2008

About Love Text Messages

  • When you love just be honest, remember that its better to tell the truth to make someone cry than to tell a lie to make someone smile
  • When the person you love commits mistakes and ask for forgiveness, theirs nothing to forgive, coz if you love someone, there are no rules and apologies only understanding.

  • A poet says, “it is possible to cross an ocean without wetting the feet. But it is impossible to cross life without wetting the eyes”.
  • Do you know why its so hard to forget? Because in forgetting you have to remember what you want to forget, so how can you forget if you always remember.
  • Of all the lies I heard, “I love you” was my favorite but, words don’t have power over me. Unless, the person who said them means a lot to me.

0 comments:

Hello guys, welcome to my TextandQuotes site. I am very sorry for not updating this site regularly. I was so very busy creating this Text Messages Booklet. All of the best and collections of Text Messages will be in here. So i Hope you get one.
Totltxt: The Big Book of Little Text Messages





Download Android apk Sweet Text Messages|Privacy Policy